This is the preliminary design for the V3 PCB. I will update this post with better details tomorrow. I noticed some not so nice routing I need to fix/clean up.
- Support for AT050TN23v1 display module only
- Take power from the inverter connector
- Uses PIC microcontroller to generate the PWM signal for the LED backlight intensity based on the level of the constrast/lcd driver output (Fn-Ins/Del)
- Resistor values will be confirmed later. if needed the MCU program can “learn” the minimum and maximum voltages to give the best resolution possible.
- Uses the premade DC-DC converters that are mounted on the back, I don’t think noise will be an issue.